Integrate BigMailer with Other Apps
Using a Zapier, Integromat, or Pabbly Connect integration you can connect BigMailer to hundreds of other platforms and applications. You can sync up your customer records with a CRM or another ESP, or add records to BigMailer when you acquire subscribers or customers in other platforms like Shopify or PayPal.
What Kind of Automations Can You Create?
Below is a list of actions and example scenarios that can be setup with BigMailer right now.
IF [something happens elsewhere] > Add a contact in BigMailer
- IF a new response is collected via Google Forms ADD a contact into List [some-name] in BigMailer
- IF a new row added to Google Spreadsheet ADD a contact into List [some-name] in BigMailer
- IF a new contact is added in [some other ESP] also ADD a contact into List [some-name] in BigMailer
- IF a new customer/sale/order is added in [some platform] ADD a contact into List [some-name] in BigMailer
IF [something happens elsewhere] > Update existing contact in BigMailer
- IF a customer completes a purchase UPDATE their record with new fields for order date or amount
- IF a customer redeems an offer UPDATE their record with a new field that controls an email sequence
- IF a customer performs an action UPDATE their interest preferences in BigMailer
IF a contact is added in BigMailer > DO [this action somewhere else]
- IF a new contact is added to List [Member] in BigMailer also add a record in [some platform].
- IF a new contact is added to List [Paying Customer] in BigMailer send a message via [Gmail/Slack/other].
Connect via Zapier
Ready to give this a try? Go to Zapier and search for BigMailer in the list of apps to connect to.
Connect via Integromat
Integrate via Pabbly Connect
You can also use Pabbly Connect to send contacts data from other apps into BigMailer. Go to Pabbly Connect.